Symposiums are offered each year to inform those interested in forensics.
Who should attend?
Anyone that is currently working, or plans to work:
- in Law Enforcement
- for a company that serves the law enforcement community
- in research related to forensics sciences
- in education or training related to forensic sciences
Goals of the Meeting
- Review recent forensic activities at NCSU
- Present new state-of-the-art capabilities for CSI and forensic research
- Present plans for a new Forensic Sciences Institute
- Obtain your feedback on the needs of forensics in North Carolina!
Previous Symposium Agendas